Survival4Chicks bases its Wisconsin concealed handgun training on the Wisconsin DOJ program.
Course length: 4 hours plus breaks
Next Class: None Scheduled
Successful completion of concealed handgun training through Survival4Chicks &Dudes2 is sufficient to apply for your Wisconsin Concealed Weapons Permit.
Class prerequisite: You must already know how to safely handle and shoot your pistol accurately before taking this course. If you require beginner’s level instruction, please check out our upcoming NRA Basic Pistol course
Course Goal: Students will receive a refresher of the basics of firearm safety and Wisconsin requirements and considerations regarding the carry of a concealed weapon.
- Accept responsibility for firearm safety in your home and in public
- Analyze considerations regarding the carry of a concealed weapon.
- Review legally permissible possession, transportation, and use of firearms, including use of deadly force.
- Recognize the Wisconsin Department of Justice process for obtaining, maintaining, and renewing a concealed carry license.
- Exam and unloading proficiency
All students must successfully demonstrate their understanding of the materials covered during class through a written exam. All students must successfully demonstrate their ability to safely unload their firearm.
What to bring:
- Semi-automatic pistol or Revolver (optional – if you do not own one, we will have firearms available for you to test on)
- Identification (drivers license, state issued ID card is OK).
- Notebook and something to write on.
- Sack lunch
- Questions! If you do some research prior to class, and have some questions, bring them to class for discussion.
Click here to register for this class.